TERMS TO USE SITE AND SERVICES
By availing the services from psd2html5.co you accept, the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should not access the Site and its Services. psd2html5.co can add extra features even can change or remove any of them, modify classification, and make other changes at any time without giving prior information to the clients, which will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Refund policy is eligible under stated Clause:
- If psd2html5.co is not able to complete the order.
- If our client wants to cancel the project before we start processing on it. In this case our client is eligible for refund.
A partial refund will be made on the basis of following reasons:
- If the client is not logically and legally satisfied with the quality of the code or service and provides a comprehensive proof / explanation of the matter. In this case we will refund a portion.
- If the result is not satisfactory upon the review of our test server. In this case refund will be issued on the confirmation of both the parties.
If the order is completed according to the terms and specification of the client and some of the negligible errors should be acceptable and cannot be a reason for full or partial refund.
Development Team 9:30AM — 7:00PM IST/ GMT +5:30
Our Consultants and Live Chat Support: Monday-Friday, around the clock of IST, 9:30AM to 7:00PM IST. The Development Consultants help you with the quote and ETA within 4 hour for HTML and within 8 hours for implementation CMS / development according to the schedule above.
The standard delivery time for the main page of non-responsive HTML markups layout usually will take 1 to 2 days & for the responsive stuff it will take more time. Each additional / inner page connected with the same project generally takes 3- 4 working hours, depending on the complexity and terms of the project. The delivery timeline takes effect at the time that (1) payment has been made for the order and (2) the order details have been accepted and agreed upon by the parties. The order is considered to be commenced at the time your project manager gives you the estimated delivery date; you can track your order status in the Client Area of the Site.
Default acceptance criteria are applicable to all projects and in all the stages of project.
- The client approves the delivery in the quote and the proceed ahead for payment.
- If the Client has requested us to proceed with the next project stage. Then they have to give or place the order again by making a new request for work through quote.
FIXES / UPDATES AND POST-DELIVERY SUPPORT
- We provide all fixes (if any) for free until the project is accepted completed in satisfactory level and all the files are sent to the client.
- Paid updates / changes are available upon requests.
- All further updates are charged at fifteen ($15) USD per hour.
Payments will be made on the prepay basis from the day order is created and the quoted amount is approved by the client. Refunds will be provided under certain conditions stated above in paragraph "REFUND POLICY" of this Terms of Service Agreement. After confirming the order if post-payment is available, the client is ready to pay the agreed amount for the services.
CONTENT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
psd2html5.co will not work with and provide services to the project or any potential client for the content which is nasty, illegal or which contains criminal or infringing material. We have the right to say no to any project, without giving any explanation. On the projects we are working the client is fully liable for the provision, development, maintenance and use of all content. Contact us via contact form or email: email@example.com